Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bear Hiding in Eggs Easter Card

Hi Crafters!!  I made this card for several challenges.  I used the bear hiding in eggs svg file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and cut it out on my wonderful Silhouette Cameo. 

 I think this svg file is ADORABLE!!  I really wanted to used glitter glue and decoarte the eggs, but I ran out of time :(
 I did used glitter glue on the button and really like how it turned out!
 I used My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings for the tag and sentiment!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - Sketch
Cameo Creations Challenge - Easter
My Creative Time - Tic Tac Toe (I chose Die Cutting Machine, Ribbon, Button)

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable. Thanks for sharing:)
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such pretty Easter colors! Love it!!! Love the touch of glitter too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn ~ Oh now this is ADORABLE! That bear is soooo CUTE ~ I must agree about this file! Your bow is PERFECT and the paper hoarder/laid lover in me ~ LOVES that background paper!!! So perfect for Easter! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is so adorable! Love the colors and papers! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Designer's Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge this week. ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooooooooo cute!!! Great job! Really like what you did with the button too! Thanks for joining us on the challenge! ~Mindy lshd dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! this is SOOOOOO ADORBS!!!!! Great job my friend! Thanks or playing along!
    Big hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, that bear looks so cuddly too.

    Thanks for joining us in the Cameo Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! love the colors and everything!
    TFS and entering over at http://cameocreationschallenge.blogspot.com/
    Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!