Thursday, April 28, 2011

My First Challenge

This is my first challenge and I made this card for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.   I couldn't decide where I wanted to put the word "MOM" so I took two different photos of the card with mom in different places. 









Paper is from K&Company Life's Journey
Butterfly is Martha Stewart Stamp
Stampin Up Mellow Moss ink for butterfly
Off white satin ribbon
Gold Stickers for MOM
Photo corners are metallic metal brads
Cricut Lite Lacy Labels Cartridge

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like the vintage look. Not sure if you're polling, but I think I like "MOM" placed in the centre of the circle. :)

    Nita
    niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card. I love K and company paper. I will be watching as you go along on this blogging thing as it is something I think I will someday do. Good luck and I am a follower. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I agree with Nita...I think Mom in the center of also:)

    Julie

    designs-by-julie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!