Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Back to Crafting!!

Hi Everyone!!  I am sorry I have been MIA!  I just got home from spending 13 days in Childrens Hospital with my teenage daughter.  She had to have surgery to remove a large tumor on her pancreas.   She ended up having two surgeries and we are finally home.  She is now recovering at home.  I am so thankful that she will be home for Christmas. 

I will have a few Christmas projects up next week and then I will be back in full swing the beginning of January.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your life with us! I hope your daughter continues to improve. I look forward to the return of your wonderful creations!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!