Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mix It Up Monday - STV12MON28 - Make it a Double at StampTV

Hi everyone!!  I have been a HUGE fan of StampTV and watch the videos on youtube.  LOVE the videos!  This is my first time participating in their challenge and I am so excited!  The challenge is to Make it a Double.  Use one stamp as a focal point and a background.  You can find the challenge HERE.  Here is the card I made:

I stamped the daffodil image from the Sending Sunshine stamp set from GinaK designs once on white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  This is the image that I colored with my Stampin Up Watercolor pencils and blender pens.  It was then cut and embossed with a Spellbinder Nestabililies rectangle die.  I also stamped this image several times making a border on another piece of white cardstock as my background.  This was stamped using Stampin Up YOYO Yellow ink pad.  
 I matted both pieces of white cardstock onto black cardstock and then added some black and white twine and a black button.
 The sentiment is also from the Sending Sunshine stamp set. 
I LOVE the way this card turned out and am having so much fun coloring with my pencils!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!