Thursday, January 17, 2013

Be Mine Treat Bag

Hi Everyone!  I have another Valentine treat bag for you.   This bag is a cutting file from the Silhouette store.  Click Here to purchase the file.  I wanted another simple project so I cut the file out of white cardstock.  I cut the inner shadow piece from red cardstock.  I LOVE how this turned out!!

This bag has an attached tag.  I used My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greeting for the tag, but you could easily find a tag from the Silhouette store.  The bag, heart border, and the hearts on the bottom of the bag were all cut using my cameo.

I cut the hearts from plain red cardstock and used a Stampin Up dotted background stamp with VersaMark ink pad to get the dots.  This is my favorite technique to achieve the look of patterned paper.  The ribbon was purchased from Michael's years ago.
This bag is WITHOUT the tag..  Just wanted to show you how it looks without the sentiment tag.
I am entering this treat bag into the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this little treat bag. Of course I love Red, but love it even more on your project. That ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!