Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bunny Valentine Gift/Treat Bag

Hi Crafters!  I made another gift/treat bag today that I want to share with you.  I LOVE using treat bags during the holidays for giving candy and treats.



I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut the adorable bunny from Scrapping Bug Designs "will you be mine" files.  I didn't put eyelashes on the bunny at first.  I was too scared!!  I used to do eyelashes on bears a long time ago.  I need practice.  In the last photo the bunny has eyelashes.  I went a bit overboard with eyelashes (ok a lot overboard).  I promise to practice and get better.  Isn't it funny how you can spend so much time putting together these paper pieces to only screw it up at the very end!!  That is why I took pictures before doing the eyelashes.



I cut the heart border using a free file from Birds Cards Designs.  I LOVE this website for free cutting files.   The sentiment if from My Creative Time 100% Sweetness stamp set.



Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!