Friday, February 22, 2013

Bee Mine Tag

Hi Crafters!!  I know that Valentine's Day is over, but I just purchased this CUTE little bee cut file from Paper Crafting World  and I wanted to give it a try.  And I found a challenge blog that I wanted to do and it was for a love tag so this was perfect!!  The blog is Cameo Creations for the challenge.   I attached the cute bee tag to a tube of gumballs.  This would have been perfect for a Valentine's Day treat.   I cut this on my Silhouette Cameo.  When I imported the cut file into Silhouette Designer Studio I made an offset of the whole design BEFORE pulling away the different layers.  This made the base of the tag.

 Here is a side view!
 Here is the front of the tag.
 Here is the back of the tag.  I stamped hearts in pink ink and hand wrote TO: and FROM:
 Here is a closer view of the tag.  I used Studio G pink glitter glue to make the dots around the scallop heart. 



Challenges:

Cameo Creations Challenge - Love Tag
Paper Crafting World - Cut File Creation

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable! I love this so much! The pink glitter dots around the heart are so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Die Cutting Tuesday Design Team!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Carolyn!!! This is super ADORABLE! What a great idea to make it a tag on that yummy tube o' gumballs! I am your newest follower and just signed up for your emails too! Can't wait to see what more of your wonderful work! Thank you so much for playing along with us at MyPaperCrafting.com

    Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!