Friday, February 8, 2013

Money Holder using Silhouette Cameo

Hi Crafters!  I wanted to share this cute little money holder I made for my daughters birthday.  She LOVES peace signs.  This project was so simple to put together.  I purchased this money holder file from the Silhouette store and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE)!!



I also used a label cut from the Silhouette store and just adjusted it to fit the front of the box.  I did an offset for the shadow and choose the print and cut feature for the sentiment and stitched lines.  (LOVE this feature). 

 Here is a view of the top with the tab.
 This is the back of the box.
I didn't have a peace sign cut file so I googled clip art peace signs and used the trace feature in Silhouette Studio (LOVE this feature as well).  Then I cut peace signs out of white cardstock and colored them with my Stampin Up markers to match the colors of the patterned paper. 

 
The peace sign patterned paper is from DCWV All Dolled Up paper stack!  I LOVE how this turned out!!  I truely LOVE LOVE LOVE my Silhouette Cameo!!!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!