Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Layout

Todays layout is a BABY layout.  This is sooo cute.  I tried to pull the colors and flowers from the baby's outfit.  The DCWV paper and the Bazzill Bling cardstock really went well together.  I used the Bazzill Bling 8x8 cardstock for the font, flowers and the pink mat.  I may have went overboard with the flowers but they were so cute I couldn't resist!






Recipe:

DCWV Nana's Nursery Paper (striped background paper)
Bazzill Bling 8x8 pink, green, yellow, & orange cardstock (pink paper, flowers, & font)
White Gel Pen
Paisley Cricut Cartridge (flowers)
Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge (font)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn this is a pretty layout and I love too many flowers!! The match up with baby's outfit is just right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!