Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coloring Your Stamped Image

I created this card for the Peachy Keen Challenge.  I stamped my flower and leaves and then used my Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils and Blender pens.  This is the first time I have done coloring with my stamped images.  I really had fun with this and will definitely do it again!



Recipe:

Provo Craft Zany Zoo Sky Blue Paper
Green Adhesive Paper
Flower & Leaf Stamps
Black Ink
Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils
Stampin Up Blender Pens
"Thinking of you" Stamp
3 bling rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job coloring your stamped image! Glad you had fun and hope to see you join more PK challenges! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!