Monday, August 29, 2011

Gift Card / Treat Holder

Hi Everyone!!  I fell in LOVE with the new die Emma from My Creative Time came out with.  It sold out so quickly and I needed a gift card holder so I had to turn to my WONDERFUL Gypsy!  This was really easy to make.  I used the gift card image from Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge and the top is from Storybook cricut cartridge.  I welded them together and that is it.  I did make one for gift cards and one for treats.  The treat one is a little smaller and I didn't cut out the slits for the gift card on it. (The one pictured has the slits cut out and I didn't like them so I hid them with my gypsy).



The one on the left is the gift card holder and the one on the right is the treat holder.





Both of these are the gift card holders.  The birthday wishes has the corners rounded, is inked, and has a bigger lip to hold it closed.  The thinking of you is just the straight gypsy cut.



You can also stamp to and from on the inside.  I forgot to get a picture of that.  Also you can decorate the outside.  Imagine all the possiblities!!  I am really happy how these turned out.  I have also designed some other holders with different tops using my gypsy.  When I get the chance to test cut them, I will post them.

Recipe:

Double sided pattern paper
Glue dots (to hold treat in place)
Stampin Up So Happy For You stamp set
Stampin Up Close to Cocoa stamp pad
Cricut Cartridges:  Cindy Loo, Storybook

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!