Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Simple Card using Stampin Up Punches

Hi everyone!!  Sorry it has been sooooo long since I last posted.  With the kids back in school, I am ready to CRAFT!!! 

Todays card is super simple.  I used 4 stampin up punches for this card.  I don't know the exact names of the punches but one is a corner punch, I believe the other is the ticket punch, circle punch, and the one with 3 blossoms.  I only used one of the blossoms from the punch.  I punched them in pink and white and layered them.  I finished them with a yellow brad.  You could easily find similar cuts on a cricut cartridge if you don't have the punches.




Recipe:

pink, white, and yellow cardstock
4 stampin up punches (see above)
Happy Birthday stamp
Pink ink pad

Please stop by tomorrow to see an AMAZING card!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!