Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet Baby Layout

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a sweet baby layout using DCWV Nana's Nursery cardstock.  The baby's dress matched perfectly with the green in the cardstock.  I really wanted to put "berry sweet" somewhere on this layout but I wasn't sure where to put it.  I may put it on the layout later on.  I used the Martha Steware writing pen to outline the letters.  They didn't show up very well even after inking them so I outlined them with the pen to help them stand out better.  I used my gypsy to weld the words together.






Recipe:

DCWV Nana's Nursery Cardstock
Martha Stewart Sepia writing pen
Silver Brads
Cricut Cartridges:
  Storybook

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love that paper! I always have a hard time placing things too. I KNOW I want to add something, but I just can't figure out where to put it. Sometimes it's days later when I finally have the "Aha!" moment. :) Super layout!

    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!