Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cute Ghost Halloween Layout

Hi Everyone!!  I usually don't post on the weekends, but I have to show you the cute layout I made last night.  I was shopping at Walmart and found a Halloween display in the craft isle with lots of Halloween stickers.  They were $1.50 a pack and I found some super cute border stickers.  They also had Thanksgiving sticker as well.  My other Walmart didn't have these stickers so when I saw them, I grabbed them.  I purchased 3 packs of the border stickers.  Here is a picture of 2 of the pack I bought.  I use the ghost pack for my layout.   These stickers are 3D and have glitter on them.  They really are the cutest!!! (Sorry for the glare.  I should have taken them out of the package before taking pictures)



OK!  Now on to my layout.  The ghost package had 2 border stickers.  I used the tombstone one at the bottom of the page.  I cut up the ghost border and put the ghost thought the page.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out!!!!

 This is the tombstone/grave yard sticker border.  Sorry for the glare.
 The Happy Halloween is a stamp from the Close to my Heart Fall stamp set.
 I inked up all the paper edges with black ink and LOVE how spooky they look.
 These ghost have glitter and some of them have googly eyes.  They are so cute.
I used number stickers for the year and outlined them with my Martha Stewart black pen to make them stand out.  I also used my MS black pen and my white gel pen to make dots on the numbers.
 Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute! Great way to use decorations! The layout is wonderful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!