Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween box with Rosette Update

Hi Everyone!!  I had a HUGE response to my tutorial that I posted yesterday for the rosettes using the border punch.  Click HERE if you missed the rosette tutorial.  Thanks for all your kind words and emails.  I really appreciate them.  Of course after I made the box and posted it, I decided to draw a spider web under the spider.  So I made another box and left out the twine and added a black satin bow.

The box on the right is the box I made yesterday.  I really like the hand drawn spider web under the spider.  It really adds a lot.  I LOVE both boxes.   I wanted to show you how nice it looked with just the rosette, sentiment, and a bow.  Very simple!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!