Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Card

Hi Everyone!!  I made this halloween card for the My Creative Time Challenge.  You have to make a halloween card using an older card feature Cricut cartridge.  I use Wild Card cartridge for my card.  It is on page 68 and I also used the phrase button for the "Happy Halloween".  I have to admit this is the first time I have used this cartridge and I have had it for a long time.  I know shame on me.  There are alot of really cool images that you could use on regular cards and layouts too.




I really wanted to add some white gel pen to the pumpkins eyes and mouth, but I wanted to keep it simple and not overdue it!!  I am really happy with how the card turned out and will be visiting this cartridge more often.

Recipe:

Black, Orange, and green cardstock
Martha Stewart permanent marker ~Ebony~ .03mm
Cricut Cartridges:
  Wild Card

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this card. I LOVE your stitching and dots. You picked a wonderful cut! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!