Monday, November 7, 2011

After Halloween Clearance Scrapbook Finds

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share with you all the great Halloween clearance finds I found at Walmart.  My Walmart had tons of great Studio G Halloween scrapbooking products for $.97 (regular price).  I purchased a few things before halloween just to make sure I got them.  I went to Walmart on Wednesday and Halloween stuff was 50% off.  SO I picked up a few items.  On Saturday it was 75% off and picked up a lot of items.  Sunday was 90% off and I cleaned them out.  Here are some pictures of what I bought.  This is only half of what I bought.  I went back and cleaned them out.  On Sunday, the items were only $0.09!!!!!   I got paper, glitter glue, ink pads, stickers, chipboard, brads, clear stamps, wooden stamps, and ribbon.  I am sooooo happy and I am totally set for Halloween next year!!




I hope they get studio g items in for Christmas!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Man does that look fun. I'm trying to be good and stay away from ALL stores until I start my Christmas shopping. You got some cool stuff though. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous deals! That's so fun to get so much stuff at such a good price!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!