Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baby's First Birthday

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share with you decorations from my baby girls first birthday using my cricut and Peachy Keen face stamps.  I had so much fun making these decorations.  I LOVE the way this cake turned out!
I punched 2 flowers and 1 circle for each cupcake and glued the toothpick between the 2 punched flowers.  It was super easy. 

These are plain pink party plates.  I just glued the flowers on.
I got these blowers at the Dollar Tree and ripped off the original decoration and glued on my flower. 
I found this craft paper also at the Dollar Tree.  I wrapped up the presents and used light pink sheer ribbon (also from Dollar Tree) for the smaller tube packages.  I used light pink tule for the bow on the large package.

Recipe:
  Peachy Keen Basic Paper Doll Face stamps
  pink tule
  sheer pink ribbon (Dollar Tree)
  brown/chocolate grograin ribbon from my stash
   LargeFlower punch from creative memories
  Circle punch (for center of flower)
  chocolate chip ink pad from Stampin Up
  Cricut Cartridges:
     MS Elegant Cake Art (Font)
     Storybook  (label)
     Create A Critter (leaves)

 
Thanks for stoppy by and happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!