Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Card for Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi Everyone!  This is my last Halloween card and it is for the Peachy Keen Challenge.  I LOVE this little ghost and have seemed to use it alot this year.  It is so adorable with a PK face stamp.  I wanted to keep this card simple.

The Happy Halloween stamp is a studio G stamp.
I stamped the cat over the ghost.  I really liked how it turned out!
The witches hat is stamped in purple ink and then I added studio g glitter glue over it.

Recipe:
  Peachy Keen In Stitches face stamp
  Studio G stamps: Happy Halloween, cat, witches hat
  Studio G glitter glue
  Black & orange scrap paper
  Orange twine
  Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge (Ghost)
  Black and purple ink pads

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn!

    This is such a cute card! Love that little cat stamp!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peach Keen Stamps LFIF challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn, Your card is adorable, I love how you used the twine! The little purple sparkly hat on the ghost is sooo cute! I'm so happy that you created with us at Peachy Keen Stamps LFIF this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh so cute, love the "in stitches" stamp on your ghost, and the way you off stamped the cat. sweet card gl

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I am now following you... please check out my blog toooA :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!