Friday, July 20, 2012

Congrats ~ Expecting a Baby Card

Hi Everyone!  I put together this card for a friend who just found out she is expecting a new baby.  I wanted to make sure there was blue and pink since it is too early to find out if it is a boy or girl!!  I am also entering this card in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge



I used the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge to cut the expecting mommy.  Also used the Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder for the background. 


I used twine around my embossed Spellbinders nestabilities oval.

Supplies:

White Cardstock
Pattern Paper from Walmart
Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop oval and regular oval
Cuttlebug Musical Flourish folder
Cricut New Arrival Cartridge
Pink and white twine


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!