Saturday, July 21, 2012

Snowman Card ~ Christmas in JULY Cardz TV Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  I made this cute snowman card for the Christmas in July Challenge over at Cardz TV.     I cut the snowman from the Gypsy Wandering cartridge and used the hide contour feature to hide his face and the design in the bottom left hand corner on him. 

 The sentiment is from Close to my Heart Christmas Scripts C1209.   I used the $1 Recollections snowflake punch from Michael's to punch beside the sentiment.   I inked around the punched snowflakes with Stampin Up Buckaroo Blue ink and a finger dauber.


 I used Studio G glitter for the scarf and hat.  I used one of the snowflakes that I punch beside the sentiment on his hat and added a rhinestone to the center.  I used a black marker and my white gel pen to draw his buttons.  The adorable face is from Peachy Keen Snowmany Face Assortment 1/2" size.

 I am really happy how this card turned out and cannot wait until cooler weather gets here!!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. That snowman has such a cute face! Love this card. Thanks for playing along with Cardztv Christmas in July challenge.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Carolyn, I just love your cards! I love the little snowflake on his hat! :0)

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a super cute snowman card, Carolyn! I just love his Peachy Keen face!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH!!!! His face is SO CUTE!!! I love this card. I really need to make one like this as it's so much fun. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!