Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just Because I LOVE YOU Card for PK Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  I made this adorable card for the Peachy Keen Challenge.  This week was a sketch challenge and here is the sketch.


Here is the card I made:

 Look at that adorable Peachy Keen face!!  I used the Everyday Character face assortment size 1 3/8" and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I added freckles with my Martha Steward black pen and chalked the cheeks with Pebbles Shimmer chalk.   For the flower, I used my Spellbinder Nestabilities petite scallop and the circle dies.
 The patterned paper is from Colorbok and is the Spring Morning pad.   The sentiment is from Close to my Heart Say it in Style D1283.  The "I LOVE YOU" stamp is from my stash.  I used 3 pink flower brads.  The leaves and stem of the flower were cut by hand.
 I am giving this card to my teenage daughter simply just because I love her!  I hope she will like it!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. this is so cute ! love all the different patterns of paper you used too! awesome job!! Thanks so much for linking up in the challenge at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..what a sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet to give this to your daughter. I loved it when my mom gave me cards, so special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a completely adorable card! I know your daughter is going to be thrilled with this sweet card! Love all the detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous "just because" card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!