Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gift Bag for PK Challenge

Hi Everyone!  I have created this cute little gift bag for my daughter for when school starts again.  It is only about a month away and I am starting to think about teacher gifts and cards.  This Peachy Keen Challenge is a great way to start my back to school crafting!!  The challenge is to stamp a gift bag.

 Look how cute that Peachy Keen face is!  I stamped the Princess face 1 1/8" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I cut the little girls hair out of white cardstock and used Stampin Up Creamy Carmel ink to make it look like red hair.
 I stamped the background of the bag with My Creative Time "My Teacher Rocks" stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Supplies:
  White gift bag
  White, black, purple paper from my stash
  My Creative Time My Teacher Rocks stamp set
  Peachy Keen Princess Faces 1 1/8"
  Stampin Up Creamy Carmel ink pad
  Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
  Black satin ribbon
  Cricut Lite Rescess Cartridge


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your BACK TO SCHOOL bag great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! My girls would love to wear that outfit back to school. Thanks for sharing your project at Peachy Keen Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I'm also a new follower.

    Gabriela

    www.gabysstylishexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little bag. And your little girl is just too cute! Your daughter will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Love the purple on there!! Thank you for sharing it with us on the Peachy Keen Challenge blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is WAY too cute! I just love the back to school stamped on the background and this little girl is the cutest! Awesome job! Thanks for joining this weeks Peachy Keen Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!! she is so super cute!! I LOVE the purple and how you made the hair!! SO adorable!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Your comments are so much appreciated!!